Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Flying without wings, can birds fly without it?

I send my kaleidoscope of feelings through the words...It will be a rainy season or a hot sunny day, gloomy and dark, bright and shining...all is involved to create an atmosphere of condition. Why I like to write? This question may be occurred in anyone’s mind…and the answer is…
I was taught just by using words, no need neither a cane nor a rattan, coz they truly didn’t work …words show how our spiritual works, our brain thinks and our soul feels. By words, someone can pass a message from mind and heart. But sometimes, word can’t define the true meaning of an intention or hope. This called as a misunderstanding and misconception of words. So, caution with the words…because it is a signal of our self.


As an example, lets talk about me. My heart will be absorbed and fill up with joy or sad just by the power of words…I was fascinated with a shimmering of an awesome and beautiful of words…the glorious of poems, such as Muhammad Iqbal’s poems, A. Samad Said, Usman Awang and many other poets. I was inherited this craziness from my father. He is an Art teacher. He is good in Malay literature and Arts. He trained me mostly by his graceful words, how to be a good human being in a world and day after. Syukran my beloved Baba…

All out is I love to talk in a truth but in a very complicated and abstract words, so its quite hard to know what I’m trying to tell in a several times. No matter it is, I seem like an opened diary, just read through it carefully and then you will find out all the mystery and secrets in mine…don’t you believe it? Believe it!
So, I am looking forward to wait for the first reader and I am really glad to hear from a mouth…“I know you better!”

No comments: